The Surana & Surana and KLE Law College National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition is being organised from February 10 to 12, 2023 in virtual mode.
About K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society and has been conceived as a training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is a constituent college of KLE Technological University, Hubballi.
KLE Society’s Law College Bengaluru is ranked as one of the top law colleges across the country by the leading national media houses.
About Surana & Surana and KLE Law College National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition
The Surana & Surana and KLE Law College National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development and jurisprudence on emerging trends in Constitutional Law besides developing cutting edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
The past four editions of the moot have witnessed a diverse and fierce participation from the various prestigious institutions of the country.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB three year or five year course during the current academic year interested in Constitutional Law and who belong to institutions that have been invited.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a competition team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the National Administrator.
Teams will have to register online at http://www.moot.in. Participants will receive approval as acceptance of their request for participation latest by January 30, 2023 at 8:00 PM or earlier.
A scanned copy of the letter from the participating college/institution/university duly signed by any one of the following:- Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year/semester in which studying, representing the college/ institution / university for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online
The registration fees of Rs. 2500 to be paid online by January 30, 2023 to the following UPI id: 4683671080600@cnrb
Registration particulars and receipt of payment should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes and Awards
- Winner – Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner up – Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial – Trophy
- Best Student Advocate – Trophy
- All participants will be issued participation certificates.
- Start of Online Registration: December 19, 2022
- Last date for Online Registration: January 29, 2023, 8.00 PM IST
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form/Approval letter by KLE: January 30, 2023
- Payment of registration fees: January 30, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (both petitioner and respondent), Soft Copy by email with temporary team code: February 5, 2023
- Submission of Memorials: During Orientation with the competition team code (soft copy): February 10, 2023
- Orientation / Draw of Lots/ Exchange of Memorial for Prelims: February 10, 2023
- Prelims I & II / Octa / Quarters: February 11, 2023
- Semifinal/ Finals and Valedictory: February 12, 2023
Virtual. Google Meet Platform.
- Ms. Rashmi R., Assistant Professor, KLE Society’s Law College, Bengaluru: Cell No. 9945033002
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Regarding registration:
- Mr. Preetam Surana, Head (Admin) – Litigation & Arbitration Practice, Head Academic Initiatives, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Ph: 044 – 2812 0000, Fax: 91 – 44 – 2812 0001
- Student coordinators:
- Manasvi Kumar – 9663993403
- Diksha Pherwani – 8871312733
- Arushi Shrivastava – 7470564898
- Rakhi R – 9745006783
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX