Bharat Electronics Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Legal Manager.
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian Government-owned aerospace and defence electronics company. It primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
Number of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B / B.L) from a recognized Indian University and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. Candidates with LLM will be preferred.
- Working knowledge in Labour Courts / Tribunals / Conciliations, Labour laws, RTI Act etc. Candidates who have handled Labour matters will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Practice & Procedure in Civil, Criminal proceedings;
- Drafting. Preparing, reviewing, and vetting of statements to be filed in various Labour courts / Tribunals etc;
- Reviewing and Vetting of Agreements / Contracts such as Lease deeds, Sale Deed, Service Agreements,
- Security bond, Indemnity bond, Guarantee Bond, Non-Disclosure Agreement; Memorandum of Understanding, etc;
- Good Negotiation Skills; and
- Liaison with external legal counsel for a legal opinion on specific issues.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conversant in the use of computers and MS Office Tools.
- 4 years relevant experience.
Method of Selection
Selection will be through a Written Test for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test.
How to Apply?
The application form along with the above enclosures should reach Assistant Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Site-IV Sahibabad Industrial Area, Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201010.
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desirous of applying for the above posts may send the completed application form along with enclosures prescribed below through post/courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of:
- i) SSLC / SSC / 10th Standard marks card (as proof of Date of Birth)
- ii) LL.B / B.L Degree certificate (as applicable). In the case of CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA / Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms;
- iii) Final consolidated marks sheet & Degree Certificate;
- iv) Caste certificate in the prescribed format;
- v) Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to PwBD are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format;
- vi) Post-qualification experience certificate(s) from previous / current employer. Where the current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, the latest month pay-slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached;
- vii) Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
- viii) Physical copy of payment receipt of SB Collect (online mode / through SBI Branch)
- ix) Identity Proof (Aadhar card / Driving License / Voter ID)
31 December 2022
In case of any queries, please contact 0120-2813746 OR firstname.lastname@example.org