Moody’s Corporation is inviting job applications for the post of Legal Specialist for its Gurgaon location.
About Moody’s Corporation
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
- Operate as a single-point resource regarding processing/tracking of internal legal documents, principally related to operational matters.
- Draft, prepare, review and edit routine legal documents (including NDAs, Work Orders, SOWs, commercial contracts) with low to medium level complexity, and reports under attorney supervision;
- Performing open source due diligence on company’s software products/services from time to time under Attorney supervision;
- Prepare and communicate information internally and externally regarding contract status, modifications, deviations and completion or termination of legal agreements.
- Manage a contracts database on internal company website under the supervision of Moody’s Counsel and monitor issues that require action.
- Develop and maintain a database for all Moody’s master agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Communicate and advise business units on legal document and legal process inquiries. Coordinate correspondence with clients and potential customers as directed.
- Prepare reports based on generic online and database search based on public source of information w.r.t. any entities, persons, etc.
- LLB degree and 2-4 years of prior experience in an inhouse environment.
- Familiar with corporate laws, contract law, intellectual property laws.
- Good legal research skills and ability to articulate result of such research in concise forms.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to perform a multitude of tasks relating to company contracts.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to work in different time zones (US shift), if required by the company.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Image taken from here.