The Initiative on Climate, Energy and Environment at the Centre for Policy Research (CPR-ICEE) is inviting applications on a rolling basis for the internship in offline mode.
About the Organization
The Initiative on Climate, Energy and Environment at the Centre for Policy Research (CPR-ICEE) aims to stimulate an informed debate on the laws, policies and institutions shaping climate, energy and environmental governance in India.
Their research focuses on an improved understanding of climate, development and environmental challenges – and pathways to improved outcomes – in three key areas: climate policy and institutions, the political economy of energy transition in India, and air quality governance.
About the Opportunity
CPR-ICEE is hiring for a month-long communications internship
Number of Vacancies
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Writing newsletters, event mailers, and press releases
- Collaborating on communications for various research projects
- Assisting with social media management
- Organizing events
- Developing mailing database
- Any other responsibilities that may evolve with the skills of the person over time
- Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in journalism/media/public relations and a demonstrated interest in policy/climate/environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Canva and WordPress preferred
- Prior experience/internship in a communications role preferred
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send the following information to climate.initiative.cpr[at]gmail.com.
- Two writing samples (these can be published samples or drafts)
- A cover letter documenting your interest in the position and how it ties into your relevant experience