Centre for ADR, National Law University Delhi is inviting applications for internship opportunity from law students.
The Centre for ADR has a vision to promote the use of ADR methods among the legal and non-legal professionals, students and general public at large.
About NLU, Delhi
The University works toward dissemination of legal knowledge and its role in national development, so that the ability to analyze and present contemporary issues of public concern and their legal implications for the benefit of the public is improved.
About the Opportunity
The Internship programme is designed to further CADR’s vision to promote the use of ADR methods, catalyze effective, research-led policy making and informed public debate around issues in ADR mechanisms.
- Students enrolled in a recognized programme in law (three years [only 3rd year students]
- Students enrolled in a recognized programme in law five years [only 3rd to 5th year students].
Duration of Internship
Internships will run for a minimum period of 4 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks.
(Any extension in the period of internship shall be subject to the quality of work submitted by the intern).
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Expression of interest in working with CADR (300 words).
- One academic writing sample of up to 1000 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
- Proposed internship dates.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Internship (Period of Internship in dd/mm/yy format)”.
Note: Applicants should apply at least 2 months in advance from the proposed date of their internship. Selected candidates will be informed at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the internship.