Nokia, Gurgaon is inviting job applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Legal Counsel – Litigation & Disputes.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and implement effective and cost-efficient strategies to obtain optimal outcomes in each case;
- Effectively manage outside counsel relationships and control costs and external spend;
- Implement effective early case assessment procedures;
- Implement effective case management systems and advanced dashboards for reporting on litigation matters for a wide range of interested stakeholders;
- Partner effectively with business leaders to obtain maximum results balanced with sensitivity towards business disruption and impairment of key customer and supplier relationships;
- In collaboration with other functions including Finance, Internal Audit, Ethics & Compliance, Health & Safety and more, respond to government and regulatory agency inquiries, investigations and claims;
- Apply strong social and communication skills, and be able to build a network of relationships both within Nokia and with external stakeholders, such as industry organisations, legal community members, regulators and other government officials;
- Work closely with, and be a resource to other members of the L&C team including professionals with special experience in compliance, regulatory, IPRs, software, hardware and other product related issues;
- Proactively identify and solve the most complex problems and think beyond existing solutions to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Legally qualified in India.
- Business fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years PQE predominantly in IP litigation matters;
- Experience may be in a global law firm, in house position, or government, or any combination;
- As many of the disputes involve highly complex patent disputes, a high level of interest in technology or science is essential;
- Ability to think strategically and to serve as a trusted business partner with senior business leaders;
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Image taken from here.