Locad is inviting applications from enthusiastic and motivated law students for a legal internship with the company in Bengaluru.
Locad is the logistics engine for e-commerce brands, automating inventory distribution, warehouse storage and shipping across Asia Pacific.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- You are a proactive individual hungry to learn.
- Research on corporate, contractual, e-commerce and supply chain laws.
- Review existing contracts, NDAs, and contract management. Summarize all contracts.
- Supporting day-to-day compliance framework across Singapore, Philippines, Australia, India and Thailand and managing internal requests.
- Maintain compliance tracker for various countries.
- Providing support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Final Year Law Student.
- Knowledge of contracts and company law.
- Good Oral and written English communication skills.
- Good analytical and research skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.