Legal Ok is seeking applications from interested and eligible law students for online internship positions for research and drafting.
About Legal Ok
Legal Ok is a to-be-startup of students of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, which is working to make legal documents simple and hassle-free for SMEs and Common people.
About the Opportunity
Legal Ok is looking for a Legal Intern to accomplish tasks such as doing research, handling paperwork, taking part in customer interviews, and learning about daily affairs in the legal field.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures.
- Assisted in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or a related field.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Candidate with knowledge of the following documents will be preferred:
- Remote Work Agreement
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Agreement
- Partnership Deed
- Employee Handbook
- Sub-Lease Agreement for Commercial Property
- Shareholders Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Commercial Lease / Lease for Office Premises
- Business Transfer Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Intellectual Property License Agreement
- Supply Contract
- Franchise Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Catering Agreement
- Housekeeping Agreement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, form, and PowerPoint.
Number of Positions
The to-be-start-up offers a certificate of appreciation and also to be part of the start-up for a long time that depends on work and commitment.
Online with time flexibility
How to Apply?
To apply for the role share your one-page CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
November 8, 2022 (EOD)
- Interview of shortlisted Candidates: November 9 & 10, 2022
- Internship Start: November 11, 2022