About EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL (India) Limited or simply EdCIL (earlier known as Educational Consultants India Limited) is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Education, India. It is a Miniratna-I category company. EdCIL offers management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource development, both within India and overseas.
About the Job
EdCIL (India) Limited invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Legal).
Eligibility and Experience
Minimum 1 year Post Qualification work experience in Legal as an Executive (out of which preferably 6 months in CPSE) in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 (IDA) or CTC of Rs 12 Lakhs per annum during the last 1 year.
Minimum 3 years Post Qualification work experience in Legal as Supervisor (out of which preferably 1 year in CPSE) in the pay scale of Rs. 37,500-1,31,800 (IDA) or CTC of Rs 11 Lakhs during the last 1 year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements, Tenders, Proposal, MOU, Contracts and legal documents
- Preparing / Presentation of documentary & other evidences in legal
proceedings / documentations.
- Statutory Compliance under various laws / rules / regulations related to
labour lows, PF Act, Tax Laws and other applicable laws
- Preparation of Case files, Writs and coordination with empanelled
- Providing assistance in existing arbitration, court cases, RTI matters
Assistant Manager (Legal)
To access the official notification, click here.