FloBiz is looking for legal & policy interns for its office at Bangalore and seeking applications from eligible candidates.
FloBiz is a neobank providing mobile-first solutions to accelerate the growth of small and medium businesses (SMBs) through digitisation. It is backed by renowned investors like Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Beenext and Think Investments.
FloBiz’s marquee offering, called myBillBook. is a complete GST billing and accounting solution for aspirational SMB owners. With over a million monthly active users, SMBs now record over $1 billion worth of transactions on myBillBook every month.
Roles & Responsibilities
Interns will be required to assist with the following tasks:
- Policy tracking in the domain of financial technology regulation, payments regulation, and privacy and data protection laws;
- Undertake high-quality legal research for laws and regulations applicable to the company’s business or prospective business revolving around intellectual property, information technology, data privacy laws, KYC regulations, etc. issued by regulators such as RBI;
- Prepare quality reports, research notes, and presentations
- Assist in conducting a comprehensive legal review of certain policies or template contracts of the company and suggest necessary revisions.
- FloBiz’s legal and policy (vertical) is inviting applications from 4th/5th year students of Five-Year Integrated Law Programme or final year students of Three-Year Law Programme with a keen interest in fintech, tech, banking and corporate-related laws and policy tracking.
- Previous exposure to these fields – fintech law and policy focussed internships, research, moots, etc., will be preferred.
Nature of Internship
Applications are open for a full-time basis only.
The minimum period is 1 month. Students must specify the month(s) of interest in the application.
How to Apply?
Please send in an application with a cover letter, CV, and a 2-page write-up on any issue relating to tech/fintech law and policy issues, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, please specify “Internship Application: Name of applicant, preferred month(s), and preferred mode (remote/on-site)”. Short-listed students will be contacted for an interview.
The internship can be on-site/remote. The location for on-site interns is Bangalore.
Office Address: 3rd Floor, 315 Work Avenue 257, 16th Cross, 5th Main Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102.
Applications will remain open on a rolling basis for any period starting from September 2022.
In case of queries, write to email@example.com. Click here to know more about FloBiz.