Saham Legal LLP is looking for a Legal Intern who is curious, empathic, innovative at heart & has sharp writing skills.
About the organization
Saham Legal LLP is a Legal Design firm headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana State. It was incorporated on June 18, 2020. Saham uses Design Thinking and Design principles to create a crisp, well-crafted, visually explained, AI-enabled contract that provides an enhanced contract experience to the Client.
Saham offers negotiation tips to the Client to negotiate a better contract. It also organizes contracts of various Clients on the centralized repository in Saham’s proprietary software.
About the Internship Opportunity
Saham is looking for enthusiastic Legal Interns who are interested in undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Conduct legal research relating to various aspects of law either using an old school bare act or search engines such as Manupatra, SSC, or Google;
- Assist in drafting, formatting, reviewing, and finalizing legal contracts;
- Prepare and organize contracts of different clients on the centralized repository using proprietary software;
- Track progressions on the contracts;
- Assist in designing and refining Client presentations;
- Conduct and participate in Design Thinking sessions to create a crisp, well-crafted, visually explained, AI-enabled contract and to enhance the Client experience with our contracts – sessions usually involve you to:
- Identify Clients’ contract needs;
- Conduct Client interviews to understand their deeper needs and expected solutions;
- Conduct anthropological research on various Client needs;
- Brainstorm for creative solutions;
- Build inexpensive prototypes based on the brainstormed ideas; and
- Test prototypes with the Client.
- Create legal posts with consumable legal content on IG and write legal articles using well-researched case laws in simple English;
- Other clerical duties including, but not limited to, responding to Client calls, scheduling appointments, sending emails, and collecting essential Client documents;
- Use Information Design techniques in drafting contracts.
Plot No. 68/A, Nandi Hills, 2nd Floor, Road No 51, near BNR Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 033.
Click here to view it on Google Maps
Both physical and virtual
Who can Apply
- 2nd to 5th-year law students of 5 years LLB Degree.
- 2nd & 3rd-year law students of 3-year LLB Degree.
The stipend will be given for exceptional performance by the Intern.
Duration of internship
1 – 6 Months
Kindly send your Application letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM on +9191000 18813 or write to email@example.com