Stambh is conducting our fourth virtual recruitment cum Internship drive and inviting applications from interested candidates for the same.
Stambh is a youth organization registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs working for child education and the upliftment of unprivileged children all over India.
About the Internship Drive
Stambh is conducting our fourth virtual recruitment cum Internship drive. Stambh currently has a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, Bangalore, Pune, Nagpur, and Delhi.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research on Social Issues.
- Social media campaigning: Study Stambh’s ongoing projects campaigning on social media. You should know how we work, what we work. During activities, we will try to engage you in such a manner to make you understand how you can use social media to boost your presence or to make people aware of your campaign.
- Help the NGO in creating a bigger impact by coordinating awareness activities our projects and ongoing initiative
- Research/Suggestions: Take an active part in the weekly task of writing our suggestions and strategies which will help us in organizational growth and at the same time help the candidate in building strategies. Suggestions regarding the topic that you have chosen, what are your plans to work on it. You’ll be working as a social entrepreneur and you will be the mentor where you will help them in every step. Making strategies for charity work.
- Content Writing: Work on content writing which should be original and will be published on our website as well as other social media handles. You’ll write about what you feel and how you are going to make people aware of their topic.
- Legal Awareness campaigning: How to reach the correct authority in case of any grievance (RTI & Complaints), guidance and drafting of the same
- Writing and researching serious social topics.
- Chance to cover the story of various social workers.
- Get a chance to publish their work to different government institutions and help in nation-building.
90 Days (3 Months)
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On-ground practical experience
- Various workshops and seminars to enhance your personality.
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole.
For More details, contact +91 86180 95086 / +91 89837 44106 or email@example.com