About King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Their Key Practices include Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory and Labour & Employment matters.
The Firm also has dedicated practices surrounding Capital Markets, Competition and Anti-trust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, Legal Metrology, Litigation, Media Law and Tax. Its industry focus encompasses blockchain & cryptos, e-commerce, defense, fintech, healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, power & energy, telecom, media and telecommunications, transport & logistics, trusts, charities and not-for-profit and white-collar crime.
About the Job
King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys is hiring Legal Associates.
Eligibility and Experience
- Candidate must be qualified to practice law (enrolled with the Bar), and must have an LL. B degree
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of work experience in Criminal and Civil Litigation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting seniors for representation before various judicial forums
- Drafting representations, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and preparing of submissions, replies to notices etc.
- Appear and assist seniors in adjudicating matters for various authorities/police officials
- Conduct comprehensive research on various topics
- Assumes independent responsibility for smaller clients
• Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English, along with proficiency in the local language (Kannada);
Excellent communication skills along with the ability to draft complex agreements and conduct extensive legal research;
• Candidate must have strong teamwork abilities, along with the ability to deliver within deadlines;
• Must have good exposure and must stay abreast with legal developments.
• Ability to pro-actively identify and discuss technical issues with clients while being mindful of firm risk issues
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject – Litigation Associate, Bangalore.