Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE), Assam University, Silchar is inviting offline applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Faculty for the teaching of Civil Service Examination (Preliminary & Mains) aspirants.
About Assam University
Assam University is a collegiate central public university located in Silchar, Assam, India. It was founded in the year 1994 by the provisions of an act enacted by the Parliament of India.
About the Position
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Faculty on a contractual basis.
No. of Positions
- Master’s degree in History/Law/Economics/Public Administration/Political Science/Sociology/ Geography/Sciences/ Engineering.
- Two years of experience in General Studies, General Knowledge, and CSAT Teaching.
- Qualified Civil Service/PSC Main examination; OR
- Two years of teaching experience in any Coaching Centre for UPSC aspirants; OR
- Three years of teaching experience in any coaching centre for PSC aspirants.
How to Apply?
- The application must be submitted offline after downloading the proforma from this link.
- The copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials should be attached along with the duly filled application form to be sent by speed post so as to reach latest by 15th August 2022 at the following address:
- Dr Aditi Nath, Program Coordinator, Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE), P.O.: Assam University, Silchar-788011, Cachar, Assam.
- The job is purely temporary in nature and initial for a period of 9 months from the date of appointment.
- However, the period can be extended further, subject to the fund availability and satisfactory progress/performance.
August 15, 2022