Law Office of Indumathi Ravi is making a call for internships at its office in Chennai for a duration of 4 to 6 weeks.
About the Organisation
The Law Office of Indumathi Ravi is located in Chennai and specializes in:
- Family Laws, Arbitration, Debt Recovery Laws, IBC, IPR Laws, Consumer Laws, Company Laws, Property Laws, etc.
- Regularly practices in Madras High Court, NCLT & NCLAT, Family Court, Magistrate Courts, Trademarks Registry, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums, and Subordinate Courts.
- External member in the internal complaints committee under the POSH Act in several companies and frequently conducts awareness programs under the POSH Act.
About the Internship
The Law Office of Indumathi Ravi offers internship opportunities to undergraduate students of Law to enable them to gain practical experience in the legal field.
The internship is open for application from students who are in their 3rd to 5th year in the 5 Year Integrated Course.
No. of Interns Required
Location of the office
SaiKripa, 4th floor, 326 Thambu Chetty Street, Chennai- 01. (Opposite to Madras High Court).
How to apply
Interested candidates can send a mail enclosing their CV to email@example.com.
- A certificate will be given to each intern at the end of the internship
- A stipend will be provided based on the performance.
4 to 6 weeks.
In case of queries, write at firstname.lastname@example.org.