Chambers of a Former Supreme Court Judge (Arbitrator) is looking to hire a research associate in Delhi, with 4 – 5 years of work experience.
PQE: 4-5 Years
Location: New Delhi
Qualification: Bachelor’s of Law degree from a reputed law school.
- The Associates in the Chambers function as Research Associates and Tribunal Secretaries to a Former Judge of the Supreme Court, in domestic and international arbitrations and render assistance with legal opinions and advisory work.
- Candidates will work as part of a team under the supervision of senior members of the Chambers. At the discretion of the Chambers, opportunity for counsel work will also be provided.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate knowledge and practical skills in domestic and international arbitration with good research skills. The job will also involve working on complex legal issues involving commercial contracts, company law, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, and other business laws.
- Candidates with 5 years integrated law degree will be preferred.
- 4-5 years of Post Qualification Experience preferably within the corporate commercial, financial, civil disputes, arbitration related areas and experience in drafting.
- Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
- Applications received after 28, July, 2022 will not be considered.
Remuneration: ₹9,00,000/- to ₹14,00,000/- per annum, subject to qualification, skillset and prior experience.
Interested candidates send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org