The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is inviting applications from Lawyers with 1 year of experience for the posts of Law Officer and Law Officer – HR.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was formed on July 15, 1974. HPCL is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise. HPCL owns and operates Refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 9.5 MMTPA & 8.3 MMTPA respectively.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 7 vacancies of Law Officer and Law Officer – HR.
No. of Positions
- 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Scheme of Examination
- Computer Based Test of objective questions consisting of General Aptitude and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court, Personal Interview
₹50,000 – ₹1,60,000/- per month.
Candidates should not be above 26 years of age on July 22.
- For UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates – INR 1180/-
How to Apply?
Candidates shall apply by submitting online applications on this link.
- Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBU/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation.
- These positions may involve working in shift duties.
- Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
July 22, 2022
Queries can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org keeping the subject of the mail formatted as “Position Name –