The Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) is inviting applications for the post of Manager and Assistant Manager (Land) on a regular basis.
About the Assam Gas Company Limited
Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL), A Govt. of Assam Undertaking, is looking for energetic, dynamic
professionals with rich experience in Hydrocarbon Industry for engagement on Regular Basis for the
following Posts in the Executive Cadre of the Company.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 1 vacancy for the post of Manager and Assistant Manager (Land).
No. of Positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates having an LLB degree will get preference.
- Candidates must possess minimum 5 (Five) years of extensive & full time work experience in handling & settlement of all land related issues like registration, mutation, demarcation, possession and conversion of land use in an organization like PSU/State Govt. /MNC.
- Candidates should be familiar with land acquisition, documentation and right of way regulations.
- Candidates having more than 10 years of work experience in required fields may be considered for the Post of Manager.
- E03 Grade PB-IV(Rs30,000-1,10,000) Grade PayRs 15,100
- E02 Grade PB-IV(Rs30,000-1,10,000) Grade PayRs 14,500
Candidates shall not be above 45 years and 40 years for Manager and Assistant Manager (Land) respectively, as on 30/06/2022.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates shall visit this link for the details of the vacancy and shall download the application format.
- The filled in application form along with all relevant self-attested (signed with dates) documents should be sent addressing to “THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, ASSAM GAS COMPANY LIMITED, DULIAJAN, DIST-DIBRUGARH, PIN786602” clearly super scribing the Post applied for on or before 11/07/2022.
- The candidates meeting the requirements may also mail the filled up application form (scanned
copy) along with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as an advance copy.
July 11, 2022