The National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager Legal, UIDAI based in Hyderabad.
About the Organization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a not-for-profit company set up in 2002 by the Government of India (GoI) on the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model with Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) as its Chairman. NISG has been at the forefront of e-governance initiatives in India.
Assistant Manager Legal at National Institute for Smart Government at Hyderabad for a full-time/temporary or contractual basis.
Eligibility and Experience
- Minimum 02 years.
- Experience in handling legal matters in PSU/Companies/Corporate Houses/Law Firms/Law Research Institution.
- Experience in Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is desirable.
- Assist in formulating UIDAI laws, rules and regulations.
- Drafting replies to legal cases and monitor and pursue court cases by interacting and assisting the UIDAI Counsel
- Interaction with Advocates/Law firms handling UIDAI.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- Update information on various court cases where UIDAI is a respondent.
- Follow up of various court cases along with end to end monitoring and reporting
- Drafting and executing memorandum of understanding with appointed Registrars.
- Look into various contracts entered into by the UIDAI including drafting of the Contracts with new vendors and all matters arising out of it.
- Assistance in drafting of Legal notices/ replies
- Any other matters involving interpretation of laws/rules/regulations
- Work collaboratively with team performing similar tasks across other service areas to.
INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Key Skills Required
- Vetting contracts
- Legal knowledge
- Legal drafting
- Corporate law
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply by clicking here.
July 11, 2022