The Youth Warriors Foundation is looking for students for social internship positions for various positions.
About the Organization
The Youth Warriors Foundation is an non-profit company in India which is registered under Section 8 of company act, 2013. The organisation strives to work on different projects and several campaigns related to the projects on the areas such as mental health, child rights and child education, women empowerment, LGBTQ+ community, old people, animal welfare and various talk shows.
The vision of the organisation is a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security. It has a mission of building healthy environment for all the under-privileged sections of the society, empowering women, children, and every individual who are deprived of their rights.
About the Internship
Being the active group of changemakers, Youth warrior is working towards providing social internships and reaching out to many people which continues in present as well.
Membership is invited for the following teams:
- Editorial Board
- Graphic Designing
- Public Relations
- Fund Raising
- Event Management
Responsibilities & Roles
Week 1: Well Fair
- Acts of kindness and social welfare
- Should be related to benefit the society, community and environment in one way or the other
- Capture the moment, use creative hashtags and upload it on your respective social media accounts
Week 2: Write for Right
- There is nothing stronger than being able to affect and create an impact using your words.
- Choose a topic related to social welfare/ social work and pen down your thoughts regarding the same.
- The best write up’s will also be published.
Week 3: Spill the Skill
- The purpose is for you all to see the change in front of you.
- Teach one child, or more children based on your discretion any one skill that you believe you are good at.
- It may be dancing, singing, self defense, writing skills etc.
Week 4: Raise the Opinion
- It is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Speak on a social issue and make a 1–2-minute video on it.
- Part 2: Talk to your grandparents about Generation Gap and pen it down with your opinion in 500-600 words.
People from all batches can apply.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship is 4 weeks.
There is no stipend for this internship.
- Certificate of internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Development of social skills
- Exposure to ground level work
- Development of leadership skills
Work from home/ Remote Working
How to Apply
The link of the application form is mentioned at the end of this post.
Please write at theyouthwarriors[at]gmail.com or call +91 80055 44318