Infosys is looking to hire law freshmen with 1+ year experience, for the job role of Associate Legal Counsel
About the Organisation
Infosys BPM Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About the Job
Infosys is looking to hire law freshmen with 1+ year experience, for the job role of Associate Legal Counsel.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drafting, structuring and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts (such as Master Services Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Vendor Agreements, Business Alliance Partner Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, Letter of Engagements, Statement of Work, Data Transfer Agreement etc.)
- Contract negotiations with both internal business teams and clients (across multiple jurisdictions).
- Assisting with RFI/RFP responses and opportunities for the company.
- Providing advice to internal stakeholders on various contractual positions and corporate policies by assessing the risk and proposing appropriate mitigations.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders for addressing contractual requirements/queries.
- Support with standardizing processes and templates for efficient and effective delivery of legal support.
- Assist with dispute resolution relating to commercial contracts.
- Additional Responsibilities for JL 5 & 6 (in addition to the above):
- Managing complex contractual matters and independently front-ending client negotiations.
- Conducting relevant knowledge-sharing sessions for the team and internal stakeholders.
- Creating and managing legal processes, standard templates and knowledge repositories.
- Advising on various risk management strategies, cross-border legal issues and coordinating with external counsels.
- Training and mentoring of new joiners and junior members of the legal team.
Bachelor of Arts
BPO – Finance & Facilities