About Aditya N Prasad
Aditya N Prasad is a practicing attorney specializing in environmental law and specific causes of litigation. His team is actively involved in cases that have no past precedent and lay down important jurisprudence
About the internship
(I) Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching and drafting representations to effect the change
2. Drafting a petition from scratch and filing it in a court of law
3. On-ground data collection of data and pictures (wherever required)
4. The interns would also be exposed to technical and practical aspects of Courts.
a. The Internship will include non-legal aspects and candidates are advised to keep
this in mind before applying.
b. If you are interested only in commercial law/litigation, please do not apply.
c. Since this internship is specific in its outreach – please apply only after you are
convinced that you are clear about the above prerequisites.
d. Please do not doubt that the internship may be cut short in case of
misinformation from your side.
e. Only apply if you feel you are capable of working independently.
f. The Stipend is subject to performance
g. Preference will be given to Applicants located in Delhi
(III) This internship would give the intern exposure to:
1. End to end of Litigation
2. Knowledge of RTI Act
3. Knowledge of Environmental and Disaster Management Laws
4. Hands-on training under direct mentorship
5. An opportunity to work on legal issues where there is no precedence
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Jun’22 and 18th Jul’22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours
Number of openings