Spacenos, Bangalore is inviting applications on first cum first basis for a legal internship from law students all over India. This is a remote and paid position!
Spacenos is a company which is innovating in healthcare, finance and marketing domain since 2015 where it was founded as a startup with just $100 capital from our founder.
Roles and responsibilities during remote Legal Internship
- Drafting, and reviewing the legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Researching on various legal topics, policy framing and legal document structure.
- Participating in the drafting and negotiation of contracts / contractual clauses
- Timely execution of agreements.
- Maintain and update database of company’s documents, licenses, permits and letters to enable easier reference for tracking systems.
- Assist with internal policy documents.
- Other legal duties and management
Eligibility of the Legal Intern
- Enrolled in a Law degree or law major subjects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail with previous work experience in an office environment.
- Legal Experience in handling civil and corporate cases.
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organized and a team player.
- Understanding of the laws and regulations in the technology space.
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, google docs.
- Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month
- Performance Bonus
- Goodies for Elites
How to apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.