Peoplescient Consulting LLP, Haryana is looking for law students to fill the position of assessment intern at their firm.
About the Organization
Peoplescient is a consulting firm specializing in labour and employment laws, provident funds, social security and employee benefits.
It provides advisory, compliance, representation and litigation support services. Its clients include Top Fortune 500 multinationals, large Indian enterprises and unicorns.
About the Internship Opportunity
Peoplescient is looking for law students to fill the positions of Assessment Interns at their firm.
Number of Interns Required
One (1) Assessment Intern
Nature of internship
Full-Time Legal Assessment Internship
- Performance based Stipend (10,000 to 15,000 per month);
- Placement offer (Based on Performance);
- Certificate; Hybrid work model
Who can apply:
Final year Law students based in the following cities may apply for the legal assessment internship:
Duration of internship
3 to 6 months
Candidates may apply for the legal assessment internship at Peoplescient through the link given at the end of this post.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Consult the relevant government websites for any legal/statutory developments
- Research legal database for relevant case laws and their ratios
- Prepare reports/memoranda for questions on specific labour laws
- Prepare proposals and scope of work documents for clients
- Prepare MIS trackers
- Prepare agenda points for client meetings
- Prepare presentations for internal use and for client meetings
- Review documents/reports received from third parties/sun-contractors
- Collate relevant documents and bring out relevant information for statutory filings/registrations
- Filings/remittances/registrations/representations with the relevant authorities
- Follow-up regularly with authorities on client issues
- Discuss the projects with other team members for timely completion
- Submit project progress updates to senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong client interaction skills
- Reliable; Hardworking; Articulate; Patient and Confident