Niti Manthan is inviting applications from students for an internship opportunity for their upcoming ADR project with AIC-JNUFI, AIM, and Niti Aayog.
About Niti Manthan
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverses the righteous path throughout the endeavour of their personal and professional lives. By having a direct interaction and by the exchange of views with experienced legal minds and researching, conceptualizing and correspondingly reporting according to the selected avenue given below.
It has been recognized by The International Criminal Court Hague, United Nations Harmony with Nature Programme, Received a grant for volunteer work by the IBJ, and has Collaborated with various Public Institutions and Universities pan India.
The think tank, Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of Research, Legal blogs, Internships, E-classes, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centers on Medical and Health Law, Environmental Law, International Criminal Law & Psycho-Legal Studies, Workshops, Certificate Courses and Lecture Series.
About the Project
Niti Manthan is the education partner for the upcoming launch of their project on ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) with AIC-JNUFI, AIM, and Niti Aayog.
The team is looking for interns to join this learning opportunity in the project’s pre-launch phase in both legal and management operations. Such interns shall play a pivotal role in the primary work and collectively brainstorm to promote the project’s initiatives and endeavors.
The organization encourages applications that are creative and original thinkers for active, responsible, and consistent work.
- Candidates must be based in Delhi as the internship requires physical presence (Around JNU Campus, Vasant Kunj) as per the requirement
- A regular student of Law or Commerce
- Willing to learn and adopt new softwares for daily workings
- Ability to give time to work beyond basic research functions and work in various roles at the organization as required
Flexible working hours in a hybrid mode.
The interns will be required to work for a minimum of one month which is extendable on the requirement and their quality of work.
Internship Start Date
Number of Interns Required
- Certificate of Internship
- LOR on committing to work for an extended period
- Working experience with a legal start-up and the opportunity to learn from experts of Niti Aayog
How to Apply?
Mail your CV along with a Statement of Purpose highlighting your previous experience in management or project leading positions wherein you successfully implemented an original or creative idea at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Shortlisted applicants will sit for a virtual interview with the core team of the project)
Please note that there is no monetary transaction involved at any stage of the application process.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +91 9643720882 (WhatsApp only)