Pricus Legal, a law firm in Delhi is inviting applications from lawyers with good researching and writing skills for the job role of Junior Associate.
About the Firm
Pricus Legal is a law firm specializing in Corporate Advisory, Commercial Litigation, Tax & Arbitration
About the Job Opportunity
The Law Firm is looking for a junior associate for a diverse role comprising litigation and corporate work across multiple branches of law
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting of plaints, suits, appeals, Statement of Claims, SLPs.
- Appearance before multiple judicial fora
- Drafting of legal opinions
- Drafting of contracts and transaction advisory
- Research work
- Writing articles
- LL.B. with PQE of 1-2 years.
- Must possess good researching and writing skills and legal aptitude.
- Additional qualification of Company Secretary shall be given preference.
- Preference also for local candidates.
Based on industry standards and the last drawn CTC.
How to Apply?
Email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 25, 2022
Jangpura Extension, New Delhi
- Manorath Rathi: +9199337 87672
- Anuj Bhandar: +91 98737 22187