About the Organization
Renaissance law college, Indore is a premier legal educational institution in Indore. It is one of the top law colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Renaissance Law College is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV), Indore and Bar Council of India.
With the vision to be one of India’s most prominent legal educational institutions, it was founded and has been successful in achieving its position among India’s well-recognized educational institutions in the field of law. The courses and curriculum of renaissance law college are so designed to provide complete exposure and a thorough understanding of the law and legal aspects from a variety of perspectives.
Renaissance University, Indore is Indore based autonomous university that provides various courses under its different departments. School of Law, Renaissance University provides various offline as well as online law courses. With its widespread reach and dynamics, it has not only become a well-recognized university in India but also one of the top leading universities in Madhya Pradesh. It has its affiliations from UGC and the Bar Council of India.
About the Internship
Renaissance Law College, Indore, and Renaissance University, Indore, are opening 4 vacancies each for enthusiastic, innovative, and hardworking candidates who are interested in academics as a career option.
- The focus of work will be overall academic development.
- Work for interns will include research work, classroom teaching, projects assessment, course evaluation, course development and other teaching assistance under the guidance and supervision of Dr Divyaditya Kothari, Director, Renaissance Law College.
- The intern is also expected to work towards the academic development of students through moot court training, research assistance and other relevant areas of law.
The interns can expect to gain an understanding of the overall working of a legal educational institution which will include an actual understanding of teaching tactics, student-teacher interactions, evaluation methods, and other academic developments in the field of law and education.
This internship is beneficial for those candidates who wish to make academics a career option. It is also beneficial to those candidates who want to explore the area of academics for future carrier opportunities.
Nature and Duration of Internship
- Mode: Physical; Indore
- Duration: One Month
Number of Interns Required
There are 2 vacancies for the month of April, 2022 and 2 vacancies for the month of May, 2022 each for Renaissance Law College, Indore and Renaissance University, Indore. Therefore, total 8 vacancies are there.
- Candidates must either have completed their master degree in law (LL.M.) or be pursuing master degree in law (LL.M.) from/in any recognized college/university in India.
- Candidates should also possess basic computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Online research etc.)
- Candidates must be well versed with Hindi as well as English.
This internship is voluntary for exposure perspective and therefore no stipend is paid.
- The applicant may apply by sending their resume along with a cover letter via email (addressed to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The resumes of candidates would be analyzed and thereafter eligible candidates would be shortlisted for an interview.
- March 24, 2022 for applications towards April 2022 internship
- April 15, 2022 for applications towards May, 2022 internship
Contact Number: 7000709668 (Asst. Professor Jay Jaiswal)