About the Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP)
The Indian School of Public Policy is India’s premier institute for public policy education, focused on the design and management of institutions, and the rules that govern society. Located in Delhi, It has been set up by an eminent council of senior academicians, policy experts, administrators, and philanthropists.
About the Opportunity
The Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP) is looking to hire a committed, persuasive, and effective Admissions Counsellor Intern for their Admissions and Outreach function.
The School is looking for a candidate who can both assist the call counselling efforts towards enabling maximum and appropriate candidates/number of registrations while following an effective admissions process that will ensure that ISPP admits only the most qualified and promising applicants.
The duration of the Internship Opportunity at ISPP is 2 months.
- Interface with prospects via inbound and outbound calls.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, and Whatsapp during the admissions process.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Admissions Manager in order to optimize lead closure.
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all the applicants in the Admissions cycle.
Rs. 10,000 per month
The candidate will receive a Certificate of Internship from ISPP at the end of the internship period of two months.
- Excellent spoken communication skills in both English and Hindi
- Should have a sales bent of mind with an approachable personality in order to understand and effectively communicate with applicants and explain what ISPP is offering to its prospective applicants and close applications
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), CRM, and Mail Merge is preferable
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and empathy
Application deadline: To be screened on a rolling basis