Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies.
It strives toward bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country. We aim at guiding discourse to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. They are committed to producing legal research of the highest standard to inform public debate and contribute to improved governance.
Intern’s day-to-day tasks will include:
- Assisting in drafting, policy framing, and research work.
- Writing articles for the law and policy periodical of AFPR, “The Democratic Line”.
- Assisting in day-to-day organizational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors and Advisors.
- Must be a UG student of any stream, at least in the 2nd year of his graduation (Law, Public policy, and social work students preferred)
- Adept at MS office with proper internet connectivity
- Prior experience in research work or policy drafting is appreciated.
Mode of Internship
Remote internship/work from home
All correspondence with the interns shall be made through emails and other formal mediums.
Number of Vacancies
Minimum 5 candidates are required for the Internship Opportunity at AFPR.
The duration for the Internship Opportunity at AFPR is a minimum of 30 days
The work commitment for the selected candidates would be in between 15-20 hours every week.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- The internship does not include a stipend.
- Letter of Recommendation will be at our discretion and will only be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV with the subject “Policy Internship” along with a Statement of Purpose/Writing sample at email@example.com
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 226029.
- Phone Number: (0522)-3571314