Reckitt is inviting applications for the position of legal manager for the India region at Gurugram, Haryana.
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, trading as Reckitt, is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and nutrition products.
- Part of a global team, responsible for managing all legal services of India.
- Collaborate with commercial colleagues, delivering the advice needed to grow and thrive
- Manage all legal resources
- Manage risk and reputation, advising on a wide range of topics – from disputes, acquisitions, advertising, marketing and commercial contracts to compliance, crisis management and intellectual property.
A qualified lawyer with a commercial and pragmatic approach, who:
- is able to build close working relationships and enjoys finding solutions to complex challenges,
- understands the legal landscape for fast evolving areas such as eCommerce and digital marketing, healthcare or life-sciences,
- has sound judgement and communicates their expertise in a way others can absorb and act on and
- is comfortable working at pace, with colleagues in the team and across our whole business.
Reckitt offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.