About International Council of Jurists Delhi
The International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world.
The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
About the Opportunity
International Council of Jurists is offering long term paid traineeships for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Number of Vacancies
Office Internship: 2 (two)
Timings of the Paid Internship at International Council of Jurists are 9:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M
A student pursuing final year of B.A LL.B, LL.B Course or residing in Delhi only are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker
- Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
- Well versed with the Constitution of India.
- Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by the Supreme Court of India.
- Proofread materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consistent styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
Perks of the Paid Internship at International Council of Jurists are:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Stipend Rs. 6,000 Per Month
Interested candidates, residents of Delhi may send their resume to email@example.com