At Tsaaro, we provide deep expertise and leadership in engineering and maturing comprehensive privacy programs and enabling continuous compliance, information governance and data security alongside the changing privacy landscape. Our diverse team of experts – comprising of data privacy consultants, information security experts and renowned lawyers, empowers our clients to build a resilient and robust privacy system to secure their businesses.
We believe that Data Privacy & Cybersecurity is different battle that needs to be fought relentlessly, focusing on securing data. Tsaaro works as a warrior to empower clients’ businesses and stop malicious behaviour to create an efficient data secure environment. We take a pragmatic approach to provide our clients with practical & workable solutions, as well as support them to deal with a wide range of security and privacy-related challenges, and also help them to navigate the legal and regulatory complexities of data protection regulations.
Tsaaro believes in providing solutions tailored to your organizational requirements, aligned with your budget and resource challenges. We believe in leading with an example, which is why we are accredited to ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27701:2019.
About the Opportunity
Tsaaro is looking for an intern.
The responsibilities for the Internship Opportunity at Tsaaro are :
- Manage a team of junior content writing interns.
- Take leadership and initiate research activities to build a strong content database at Tsaaro.
- Manage content creation activities for different forms of long-form & short-form engaging content.
- Contribute by writing blogs in the area of Data Protection, Cybersecurity, and career in the Privacy Sector.
- Participate in Research activities at Tsaaro.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing team members.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Participate in creating content for social media channels and campaigns
- An ideal candidate should have experience in writing content in the area of Data Protection Laws.
- The candidate should have a deep knowledge of GDPR, and other data protection laws across the world.
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word).
- Ability to understand complex business and data systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Should have completed BA LLB/LLB/LLM with specialization in Cyber Laws would be preferred.
To apply for an Internship Opportunity at Tsaaro, click here.